Hauptinhalt dieser Seite

Sprungmarken zu den verschiedenen Informationsbereichen der Seite:

Sie befinden sich hier: Internationale Fachmesse Weine und Spirituosen. Aussteller & Produkte. Online-Showrooms 2016.

Firmenprofile und Firmendaten

Hallenlageplan anzeigen

Chantovent S.A. Groupe Jean D'Alibert
Quai du Port au Vin BP 7
78270 Bonnieres sur Seine, Frankreich

Telefon: +33-1-30985920
Fax: +33-1-30420366

Interaktiver Hallenplan

  • Firmenprofil

  • Produkte

  • Firmennachrichten

  • Kontaktpersonen
FirmenprofilZeige in EnglischZeige in Französisch
Who we are


CHANTOVENT was founded in 1953. Since 1993, the company has been part of the world of wine production within the Jean d’Alibert Group. The company is owned by 1,200 winegrowers brought together into one winemaking union, representing 6,000 hectares of vineyards, with a total annual production of 325,000 hectolitres.

CHANTOVENT is a small to medium-sized business with a turnover of around 23 million Euros divided up as follows:

25% export (35 countries)60% via supermarket distribution channels15% via traditional channels

As a specialist in Languedoc wines, our company strategy is primarily focused on developing strong brand names for Vin de Pays (Country Wines), Vin de Cépage (Varietal Wines) and AOC Minervois brands, using a “Terroir” concept.

CHANTOVENT is the largest producer of Vin de Pays des Coteaux de Peyriac, accounting for 90% of production, and is also the leading producer of Minervois, with 35% of the appellation of that name.

Activities associated with brand names represent 60% of our turnover. The remaining 40% is accounted for by supermarkets’ own-label brands and budget ranges.

The Group

The Jean d’Alibert Group, whose Chairman is Mr. Michel Agnel, is the main shareholder of our company. In 2013, the Group’s turnover was 44 million Euros. The Group is made up of the Minervois Producers’ Union, which represents 6 cooperative wineries, 17 Estates and Châteaux, and the Celliers Jean d’Alibert Company, a bottling centre in the production area, working mainly for CHANTOVENT.

Our group, deeply rooted in the heart of the Languedoc wine-producing area, aims to be a key player in both production and distribution of Languedoc AOC wines. For this reason, the group offers a complete range of Languedoc appellations, in particular a full Minervois range from the budget price end right up to Estate and Château bottled wines.

The diversity of our terroirs and grape varieties, combined with controlled vinification, enable us to ensure both consistency in product selection, authenticity and guaranteed supply, in line with our brand policy.

Under the “Jean d’Alibert” signature, the first Minervois brand, our commitment is to produce the best wine possible to accompany high-quality everyday food, for everybody.

“We like to think of ourselves as a simple, friendly, generous company with Mediterranean roots, dedicated to the art of taste.”